Monday, May 31, 2010

Shrimp Lasagna

This recipe comes from my husband's aunt. I have made it a handful of times, and everyone always enjoys it! I pull this recipe out when I know I am going to have a houseful of company! Works like a charm. :) I've gotten a bag of mini salad shrimp at Costco, before, and that worked just as well.

Ingredients: 2 lbs. cooked, frozen, shrimp (peeled and de-veined)
1 box pasta trio (multi colored pasta)
8 oz. ricotta cheese
1 cup mayo
8 oz. sour cream
dash of garlic salt
Old Bay
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1 tsp. thyme
1 pkg. Monterrey Jack shredded cheese

Directions
Cook pasta and set aside. Mix mayo, cheeses (1/2 pkg. Monterrey Jack), garlic salt, Old Bay, scallions, and thyme. Fold in shrimp. Spray large baking dish with cooking spray. Add mixture and remaining Monterrey Jack cheese (on top). Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until bubbling.